Covid Vaccine Victim Vigil
The one issue that a significant portion of the Utah population is still unaware of (or dismissed as "rare") is that of covid vaccine injury and deaths, which is something no one is talking about. Many of us know the truth by first hand experience in our close circles of the deadly impact of these mRNA vaccines, but the mantra "safe and effective" has been very effective in hypnotizing MANY people.
In order to combat this, and to hit at the root problem of the facade of "safe covid vaccines", several groups in Utah are coming together to hold a Covid Vaccine Victims Silent Vigil. This would demonstrate to the public that vaccine victims are real, and by no means rare. If your loved one has been lost or maimed by this vaccine, please take this chance to honor them, so that their suffering is at least acknowledged out in the open.
Date: Thursday November 4, 2021
Time: 5 pm to 7 pm.
Location: Intersection of State Street and South Temple
Parking: City Creek Mall
- We will be walking a few blocks down to 400 S and State Street, and returning. More instructions will be provided on site.
- Please see flier for the type of Sign we would encourage families of victims to bring. A simple photo, with a few details written by pen beside it, should do. We can help with this, just ask. If you wish to speak to the assembled about a loved one, let us know.
- If you have not lost anyone personally, but would still like to show support for the victims, please come. We will have candles available to hold.
- We will try to avoid engaging the media, and let the event speak for itself. The entire media is invested in the vaccine narrative, and they will twist our stories in a way that could hurt family members.
- For questions contact: 385 - 315 - 0578. RSVP "victim" to this number if coming to the event. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share the attached flier with your friends and neighbors.
Help us to honor those whose lives have gone unacknowledged (see attached image). If you can join us, please take note of the following:
1. If you have lost someone, bring a sign. Email us if you need help making it.
2. If you want to support all victims in general, we’ll have candles available.
3. If you wish to speak to the people assembled at the Vigil, email us at UtahCovidVaxVictims@gmail.com.
4. At the event, don’t engage with the media; let the ‘silent message’ speak for itself.
Leave a Reply.