Back-to-School Resource Packet
This package includes resources to empower parents to stand up for their family's rights in the classroom. The folder comes with six pieces:
1) an easy-reference QR code flyer for quick information and links to information articles and resources,
2) 2 call-my-parent business cards that students can use to give to the teacher and administration to document an incident,
3) the subversive content opt-out letter parents can sign and give to the teacher and principal,
4) the step-by-step "Report an Incident" document, and
5) The student opt-out card, which has a condensed outline of the opt-out letter for easy reference and teaching your family on one side and the Utah anti-indoctrination code in bright red letters on the other side. This card is laminated so the student can keep it in the backpack as a reference and hold it up in class as a reminder to the teacher. The student could use the card as a request to share the opposite opinion and/or be excused.
You can print everything out for free by clicking on this link: https://www.utahparentsunited.org/uploads/1/3/3/6/133631373/parent_resources_clickable_links.pdf